We are continuously looking for outstanding individuals to join our Sales & Applications team. Cornell-Scientific has a new career opportunity for Applications Scientist to join our team.
Position: Product Specialist ( Biosciences Division)
Educational Qualification: Masters in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering
Desired Experience: 1-2 years experience in application or product support role with biotechnology/pharmaceutical industries in Life Sciences research. Candidates with experience of laboratory instruments involving molecular interactions, biophysical and bioanalytical techniques will be preferred.
1. Generating sales lead on PAN India level for principal company products promoted by the company
2. Candidate should be able to present and discuss the technology, applications and benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
3. Candidate must do cold calls to different scientific and academic institutes, discuss applications with customer, organize successful product demonstration
4. Provide technical presentation and scientific talk to customers and at national /international symposium, workshop and conferences
5. Maintain and update the lead generated for principal company products
6. Provide update to management on sales opportunities for assigned territory and products
Travel Time: Candidate should be ready to travel extensively across India . Candidates located in North India/ West India will be preferred.
Rumeration: As per industry standards
For more Information , Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org